Ambalat replied

12 weeks ago

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Full Movie Hindi Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

When a new army of Decepticons appear, Bumblebee must lead a new team of Autobots to Earth against their eternal foes.
A Decepticon prison ship crashes on Earth and Optimus Prime summons Bumblebee to lead a ragtag team of Autobots - including a bad-boy rebel type, a by-the-book Elite Guard cadet, a loudmouth Dinobot and a hyperactive Mini-con. Their mission: capture an all new batch of escaped Decepticon villains and save humankind.
Now I had mix feelings about Transformers:Robots In Disguise for a few reasons<br/><br/>1.It was on the Cartoon Network, a station I still have a bitter feeling to since they don&#39;t play any good shows anymore.<br/><br/>2.It was titled &quot;Robots In Disguise&quot; because we already had a Transformers from 2001 called Robots Ind Disguise even though it was a dub from Japan&#39;s Car Robots it&#39;s still the Principal If I had a voted I would have called it Transformers:Legacy since this series is a follow up to Transformers Prime. <br/><br/>But still once I set down to watch it, it still felt good to be a fan of Transformers. They said this series is suppose to target a younger crowd needless to say I believe this series is fit for all fans of the Transformers because it features a lot that fans have love about the series since 1984 <br/><br/>This time the Autobots are Bumblebee, Sideswipe,Strongarm, Grimlock and Fixit with guest stars from Optimus Prime, Drift,Jetstorm Slipstream Windblade and Jazz<br/><br/>The Decepticons are Steeljaw, Underbite, Hammerstrike, Bisk, Chop Shop, Terrashock, Thunderhoof, Filch, Springload, Fracture, Airazor, Divebomb and too many more to count <br/><br/>While the first episode did take time for me to get use to I started to enjoy the series as each episode actually makes watching this series worth while. <br/><br/>It features a very well done cast of voice actors who give a entertaining voice performance in each episode. I like the animation style they have for this series it gives the series it&#39;s original work and that&#39;s not easy to do anymore in TV<br/><br/>Plus the plot for each episode is very creative and it does a lot to work for kids and adults that love Transformers <br/><br/>As a long time fan of Transformers I can say is this show is More Than Meets The Eye
I would have to agree with An Na (See review above). After watching Prime, the story, the detail and the animation, that was by far brilliant, I was so excited to watch this, I had built it up and up for months, on the understanding this was a sequel, so one assumed that graphics would increase, yet they dipped dramatically and the narrative would get better, when in fact it was pushed back dramatically.<br/><br/>The fact they&#39;ve made Grimlock an awful &#39;Funny Character&#39; that is incredibly annoying only insulted long time fans of the franchise. ITS A SEQUEL, we have already seen Grimlock in prim, how and why has he gone from a strong powerful force, leader of the Dinobots to a dumbed down plain boring character, it makes no sense.<br/><br/>I watch about 5 episodes of this series before going &#39;NOPE no more, and removing them from my library to be forgotten to in time&#39;.<br/><br/>My advice, go re watch Prime, Armada, Energon, Cybertron. you&#39;ll only hate this and yourself for falling into the trap.

Although a sequel to <a href="/title/tt1659175/">Transformers Prime (2010)</a>, it will star a new Autobot team, so it is not known whether any of the other Autobot characters from that show will be returning. The series will have characters created using 3D computer imagery with cel-shaded graphics, and hand-painted, 2D backdrops. Hasbro&#39;s official description claims that &quot;the series mixes action-packed adventure with lots of comedy, making it a rip-roaring experience for kids and families to enjoy together.&quot;<br/><br/>This lighter, more family-friendly approach is a departure from the predecessor series <a href="/title/tt1659175/">Transformers Prime (2010)</a>, more closely mimicking its sister-series <a href="/title/tt2139371/">Transformers: Rescue Bots (2011)</a>, which studies have shown to be enjoyed very much by kids both young and older, whereas TF Prime was more meant to appeal to older viewers. Hasbro is interested in reaching out to this young audience as much as possible, because a darker and less kid-friendly series wouldn&#39;t have as broad of an appeal, especially since the Transformers products are predominantly aimed at children. The astonishing success of their <a href="/title/tt1751105/">My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (2010)</a> animated series has also shown that there is a huge market for lighter and more comedy-themed productions. Further, this series is basically meant for kids who have been introduced to the Transformers brand through Rescue Bots but have since grown out of that show, and is thus meant to appeal to a slightly younger crows than TF Prime.<br/><br/>Likewise, the Transformers Prime line had relatively bad sales and the show&#39;s dark, moody tone made it less popular than expected in some places (like in Japan, where they had to drastically rewrite the show to be more comedic and didn&#39;t even release its third season), and it also had bad ratings in the US (though this was mostly due to being shown only on Hasbro&#39;s now-defunct TV station, the Hub), so Hasbro is deliberately be trying to distance themselves from it by making their next series lighter and more comedic.
646f9e108c
Burakku suwan mau full movie download in hindi hdQuark Games full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pBioShock 2: Minerva's Den movie in hindi free downloadDaniel and Marco Team Up to Find the Latter and Emily's Son full movie in hindi free download mp4Keys to the Kingdom: Part 1 full movie in hindi free download mp4The Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special full movie download 1080p hdRambo: New Blood download moviesThe Condemned 2: BloodshotYear One full movie hd 720p free downloadMonkey song free download
Please log in to post a reply.